Fast food isn’t healthy. It’s doesn’t always taste good. Sometimes, it’s can barely even be considered food.
And yet, there’s something about it that’s undeniable. There’s a comfort to unwrapping a cheeseburger or eating fries in the car. There’s peace in leaving a drive-thru knowing that your needs will all be met. And sometimes, you’re just hungover as balls.
Whether it’s burgers, fries, desserts, or a variety of other items, we’ve taken 64 of the best foods which are prepared quickly and will have them competing against each other. And we need your help to determine the winner.
Enter March Fatness.
Yesterday, we had Round 1 of the Heart Attack Region. We’ll post the results at the end of this article. Today, we’re in the Liver Failure Region.
Vote for your favorites over on the Fancy Boys Club Facebook page. Polls close at 10 am tomorrow. Tuesday, we begin the second round.
Unlike America, we like to make voting easy. So find links to all of today’s match-ups below:
Round 1 Updates!
The Heart Attack Region played the first round yesterday. Here’s how it played out:
(1) Arby’s Culy Fries easily whomped (16) Pizza Hut’s Breadsticks, 78%-22%.
(9) KFC’s Famous Bowl upset (8) Jimmy John’s Italian Night Club, 58%-42%.
(5) Carl Jr’s/Hardee’s Quarter Pounder Burger knocked out (12) Wendy’s Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad, 76%-24%.
(13) Dairy Queen’s Blizzard has the first major upset of the tournament, beating (4) McDonald’s Egg McMuffin, 55%-45%.
(3) Culver’s Double Cheddar Burger handled (14) McDonald’s Cheeseburger, 65%-35%.
(11) Arby’s Jamocha Shake took out (6) Panda Express’ Beijing Beef, 60%-40%.
(7) Portillo’s French Fries rocked (10) 7/11’s Buffalo Chicken Taquito, 82%-18%.
(2) Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl won over (15) Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, 66%-34%.
Get out and vote!