Fast food isn’t healthy. It’s doesn’t always taste good. Sometimes, it’s can barely even be considered food.
And yet, there’s something about it that’s undeniable. There’s a comfort to unwrapping a cheeseburger or eating fries in the car. There’s peace in leaving a drive-thru knowing that your needs will all be met. And sometimes, you’re just hungover as balls.
Whether it’s burgers, fries, desserts, or a variety of other items, we’ve taken 64 of the best foods which are prepared quickly and will have them competing against each other. And we need your help to determine the winner.
Enter March Fatness.
Yesterday, the High Cholesterol Region had four battles to see which items would go on to the Sweet 16. Here are those results:
(8) Culver’s Cheese Curds upset the (1) McDonald’s McChicken Sandwich, 56%-44%, making the McChicken the second number-one seed eliminated.
(5) Wendy’s Frosty easily knocked out (4) Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme, 71%-29%.
(3) Portillo’s Chocolate Cake Shake forced (6) Wendy’s Baked Potato to say farewell, winning 79%-21%.
(2) Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandiwch beat (7) Jimmy John’s Gargantuan, 80%-20%.
Sweet 16 Match-Ups!
With that all said and done, we’ve now determined all of the Sweet 16 teams. Here are how those match-ups will play out.
On Tuesday, The Heart Attack Region will have:
(1) Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich v (4) Wendy’s Baconator
(3) Chipotle’s Burrito Bowl v (7) Wendy’s Double Stack
On Wednesday, The Liver Failure Region features:
(8) Taco Bell’s Nachos Bell Grande v (4) Portillo’s Hot Dog
(6) Taco Bell’s Spicy Potato Soft Taco v (2) Burger King’s Whopper
On Thursday, The Heart Attack Region showcases:
(1) Arby’s Curly Fries v (13) Dairy Queen’s Blizzard
(2) Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl v (3) Culver’s Double Cheddar Burger
On Friday, The High Cholesterol Region returns with:
(8) Culver’s Cheese Curds v (5) Wendy’s Frosty
(2) Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich v (3) Portillo’s Chocolate Cake Shake
Get ready to get out and vote!