Fast food isn’t healthy. It’s doesn’t always taste good. Sometimes, it’s can barely even be considered food.
And yet, there’s something about it that’s undeniable. There’s a comfort to unwrapping a cheeseburger or eating fries in the car. There’s peace in leaving a drive-thru knowing that your needs will all be met. And sometimes, you’re just hungover as balls.
Whether it’s burgers, fries, desserts, or a variety of other items, we’ve taken 64 of the best foods which are prepared quickly and will have them competing against each other. And we need your help to determine the winner.
Enter March Fatness.
Today marks day four of the second round of the with The High Cholesterol Regional.
Vote for your favorites over on the Fancy Boys Club Facebook page. Polls close at 10 am tomorrow and then its on to the Sweet Sixteen. Voting will resume Tuesday.
Unlike America, we like to make voting easy. So find links to all of today’s match-ups below:
(1) McDonalds McChicken Sandwich v (8) Culver’s Cheese Curds
(5) Wendy’s Frosty v (4) Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme
(6) Wendy’s Baked Potato v (3) Portillo’s Chocolate Cake Shake
(7) Jimmy John’s Gargantuan v (2) Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Voting ends Saturday at 10:00 am CST. We encourage all shares and comments.
Heart Attack Region Results
Yesterday, you voted for which items in the Heart Attack Region would advance to the Sweet 16. Here are the results from those match-ups:
(1) Arby’s Curly Fries keeps their hopes alive, easily beating (9) KFC’s Famous Bowl, 76%-24%.
(13) Dairy Queen’s Blizzard continues it’s role as spoiler, this time destroying (5) Carl Jr./Hardee’s Quarter Pounder, 89%-11%.
(3) Culver’s Double Cheddar Burger eliminated (11) Arby’s Jamocha Shake, 81%-19%.
(2) Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl knocked out (7) Portillo’s French Fries, 58%-42%.
The match-ups are now live! Get out and vote.