Fast food isn’t healthy. It’s doesn’t always taste good. Sometimes, it’s can barely even be considered food.
And yet, there’s something about it that’s undeniable. There’s a comfort to unwrapping a cheeseburger or eating fries in the car. There’s peace in leaving a drive-thru knowing that your needs will all be met. And sometimes, you’re just hungover as balls.
Whether it’s burgers, fries, desserts, or a variety of other items, we’ve taken 64 of the best foods which are prepared quickly and will have them competing against each other. And we need your help to determine the winner.
Enter March Fatness.
Yesterday, we had Round 1 of the Diabetes Regional. We’ll post the results at the end of this article. Today, we’re in the Liver Failure Region.
Vote for your favorites over on the Fancy Boys Club Facebook page. Polls close at 10 am tomorrow and then its on to the Heart Attack Regional.
Unlike America, we like to make voting easy. So find links to all of today’s match-ups below:
Round 1 Updates!
Yesterday, the Diabetes Region had it’s first round matchups. Here are the results:
(1) Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich dominated (16) KFC Coleslaw, 86%-14%
(8) Arby’s Beef & Cheddar just squeaked by (9) Five Guys Double Cheeseburger, 52%-48%
(5) Little Caesar’s Hot & Ready Pizza owned (12) White Castle’s Bacon & Cheese Fries, 70%-30%
(4) Wendy’s Baconator easily handled (13) Whataburger’s Jalapeno Burger, 76%-24%
(3) Chipotle’s Burrito Bowl stomped all over (14) McDonald’s Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich, 85%-15%
(11) Taco Bell’s Breakfast Crunchwrap pulled off the upset over (6) Jersey Mike’s Club Supreme, 63%-37&
(7) Wendy’s Double Stack handed it to (10) White Castle Cheeseburger, 60%-40%
(2) McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese easily beat (15) Jack In The Box’s Meat Lovers’ Burrito, 78%-22%
Get out and vote right now!