Fast food isn’t healthy. It’s doesn’t always taste good. Sometimes, it’s can barely even be considered food.
And yet, there’s something about it that’s undeniable. There’s a comfort to unwrapping a cheeseburger or eating fries in the car. There’s peace in leaving a drive-thru knowing that your needs will all be met. And sometimes, you’re just hungover as balls.
Whether it’s burgers, fries, desserts, or a variety of other items, we’ve taken 64 of the best foods which are prepared quickly and will have them competing against each other. And we need your help to determine the winner.
Enter March Fatness.
Today marks day three of the second round of the with The Heart Attack Regional.
Vote for your favorites over on the Fancy Boys Club Facebook page. Polls close at 10 am tomorrow and then its on to the High Cholesterol Regional.
Unlike America, we like to make voting easy. So find links to all of today’s match-ups below:
(1) Arby’s Curly Fries v (9) KFC Famous Bowl
(5) Carl Jr’s/Hardees Quarter Pounder v (13) Dairy Queen Blizzard
(11) Arby’s Jamocha Shake v (3) Culver’s Double Cheddar Burger
(7) Portillo’s French Fries v (2) Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl
Voting ends Thursday at 10:00 am CST. We encourage all shares and comments.
Liver Failure Regional Results
On Wednesday, it was the Liver Failure Region’s turn to see what foods made the Sweet 16. Here are the results:
The first #1 seed fell as (8) Taco Bell’s Nacho Bell Grande beat the (1) White Castle Slider, 60%-40%.
(4) Portillo’s Hot Dog absolutely decimated (5) McDonald’s McGriddles, 85%-15%.
Taco Bell continued it’s dominance, as their (6) Spicy Potato Soft Taco upset (3) Steak N Shake’s Frisco Melt, 65%-35%.
(2) Burger King’s Whopper squeaked out a win, taking down (7) Wendy’s Spicy Nuggets, 52%-48%.
The match-ups are now live! Get out and vote.