Fast food isn’t healthy. It’s doesn’t always taste good. Sometimes, it’s can barely even be considered food.
And yet, there’s something about it that’s undeniable. There’s a comfort to unwrapping a cheeseburger or eating fries in the car. There’s peace in leaving a drive-thru knowing that your needs will all be met. And sometimes, you’re just hungover as balls.
Whether it’s burgers, fries, desserts, or a variety of other items, we’ve taken 64 of the best foods which are prepared quickly and will have them competing against each other. And we need your help to determine the winner.
Enter March Fatness.
Today marks the start of the second round of the big dance with The Diabetes Regional.
Vote for your favorites over on the Fancy Boys Club Facebook page. Polls close at 10 am tomorrow and then its on to the Liver Failure Regional.
Unlike America, we like to make voting easy. So find links to all of today’s match-ups below:
(1) White Castle Slider v (8) Taco Bell’s Nacho Bell Grande
(5) McDonald’s McGriddles v (4) Portillo’s Hot Dog
(6) Taco Bell’s Spicy Potato Soft Taco v (3) Steak N Shake Frisco Melt
(7) Wendy’s Spicy Nuggets v (2) Burger King’s Whopper
Voting ends Thursday at 10:00 am CST. We encourage all shares and comments.
Heart Attack Region Results
Yesterday, the Heart Attack Region had four matches to see what team will make the Sweet 16. Here are those results:
(1) Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich knocked out (8) Arby’s Beef & Cheddar, 73%-27%.
(4) Wendy’s Baconator beat (5) Little Caesar’s Hot & Ready Pizza, 64%-36%.
(3) Chipotle’s Burrito Bowl outlasted (11) Taco Bell’s Breakfast Crunchwrap, 73%-27%.
(7) Wendy’s Double Stack UPSET (2) McDonald’s Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese, 54%-46%.
Well, the match-ups are live. Get out and vote!